Terms & Conditions
make your day one to remember
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
The term 'ukprom.com'. or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The
term 'advertiser' refers to the person or business advertising or promoting their business or services on the ukprom.com website, with or
without a link to their website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They
do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
* ukprom.com has joined up with selected third party partners to enable you to purchase relevant products and services. Transactions
carried out with specified third party partners (and not with ukprom.com) will be governed by the third party's standard terms and
conditions which may be found on their sites before you transact. From time to time ukprom.com may team up with other selected third
parties to offer you the opportunity to purchase goods from the site. Such purchases will be with the named third party (and not with
ukprom.com) and will be governed by the terms and conditions notified to you at the time of purchase. ukprom.com cannot and do not
accept any responsibility or liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of entering into any transaction with any third party.
* Occasionally ukprom.com (or selected third parties) may include competitions, promotions or other offers on this website. Each such
offer shall be subject to its own terms.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of ukprom.com - © ukprom.com. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
* you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
* you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it
in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
* The ukprom.com website may not be used by other individuals or businesses as a source of contact information to be used for marketing,
advertising or any other type of business service.
* The information contained in the ukprom.com website may not be used by any third party to produce other directories or databases.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ukprom.com and while we
endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about
the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or
related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or
damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ukprom.com. We have no control over the
nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views
expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ukprom.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable
for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Advertisers Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions relate to advertisers on the ukprom.com website.
Advert - The Advert specified on the online Order Form including any Advert placed on the ukprom.com website.
Advertiser - the person or business advertising or promoting their business or services on the ukprom.com website with or without a link
to their website.
Charges - means the charges to be paid for the Services as set out in the Service Agreement.
Contract - means the contract for Services made between the Advertiser and ukprom.com incorporating these terms and conditions and
the Service Agreement.
Contract Date - means the date the Contract is entered into, being the date that the Advertiser submits an Order for the Services on
ukprom.com's website and ukprom.com accepted that order for the Services.
Free Adverts - adverts placed on the ukprom.com website, free of any charges.
Invoice - ukprom.com's Invoice for the Services.
Order/Order Form - the online Order Form, submitted from the Advertiser to ukprom.com, which show details of the Advert which the
Services - means the provision of an Advert placed on ukprom.com with or without a link to the Advertisers website.
Service Agreement - the terms of the Contract which are specific to the Advertiser (including, without limitation, details of the Services
the Advertiser is purchasing and the Charges) described to the Advertiser at the point of its entry into the Contract (either by ukprom.com
over the telephone, in an email or as set out in ukprom.com's website.
Term - means the period of time ukprom.com provides the service to the customer (as specified in the Contract)
You - means the Advertiser, person, firm or company named on the Order Form who wishes to purchase the Advert.
The terms 'ukprom.com', or 'us' or 'we' or 'Website' refers to the owner of the Website.
1. The Contract will commence on the Contract Date and last for the Term.
2. The duration of the Advert will be specified in the Contract and run for the specified period.
3. Advertisers pay ukprom.com for a listing on the ukprom.com website.
4. All Charges payable under the Contract are due on the Contract Date and shall become payable within 7 days of the Contract Date.
ukprom.com shall be under no obligation to provide any services if payment if not received within 7 days of the Contract Date.
5. All Charges payable under the Contract are exclusive of Value Added Tax, which shall be paid by the Advertiser, in addition, where
6. We will be entitled to remove the display of an Advert if you fail to make any payment in respect of it.
7. On the ukprom.com directory website the Adverts will be placed in order of Contract commencement under the town(s) and
category(ies) specified in your Order Form.
8. You must pay the amount we Invoice you for, using the payment methods specified on the Website. If you do not make any payments
due under this Contract, within the specified time your Advert will be removed from the ukprom.com Website.
9. After the Advert has been placed and payment has been made to ukprom.com, you will not be entitled to any refund of any Charges
10. You are entitled to cancel the Contract before you have made a payment without any Charges becoming due. However, your Advert
will be removed from the Website.
11. If your Advert requires an amendment to any errors, ukprom.com will amend without any additional cost to the Advertiser within a 30
12. With regard to Adverts, you acknowledge and accept that computer and telecommunications systems may sometimes require periods
of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading and, therefore, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted availability.
However, where it is in our control, we will try to keep any periods of downtime to a minimum.
13. We will not be liable for any disruption or delay in producing or listing the Advert, for any omission or inaccuracy in published adverts or
for the failure of any advert to appear, in making the Website available or for failing to perform our duties under this agreement if the
failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
14. We do not guarantee ukprom.com's page ranking or placement on google search results.
15. We accept the Order from you on the understanding that you have unconditionally approved the Order for publication.
16. The Order you provide must be accurate, approved, legal, decent, honest and truthful and it must meet the standards of the
Advertising Standards Authority. you must own or have authority to use any trade name, trademark, logo or other material that is used in
the Copy or contained in your website. You agree that your website does not contain any unlawful, defamatory, abusive, pornographic,
vulgar, harmful, racist or otherwise offensive material of any kind.
17. You confirm and warrant that (i) the business you are advertising is lawful (ii) you have obtained all appropriate licences, permits or
any other regulatory consents required to operate the business you are advertising, and (iii) advertising your business in the manner
agreed with us will not result in a breach of any law or regulation by you, us or any third party.
18. You shall indemnify us and our employees against all proceeding, claims, demands, expenses, losses and/or damages arising from any
breach of this Agreement by you or from processing or publishing any information or material you gave us or from distributing your Advert
including any claims arising as a result of defamation, illegality, false description or breach of any third party rights.
19.We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage including loss of business, revenue or profits or financial
loss of any kind arising from any mistake in or material missing from the listed Advert, even if resulting from our negligence.
20. We have copyright in all artwork, copy and other material which we have created or contributed to, whether or not a charge has been
paid by you in respect of it. You do not gain any intellectual property rights in that artwork, copy or other material and you will not be
entitled to use it in any other form or in any other media.
21. We may, periodically, offer Free Adverts - the points numbered 3,4,5,6,8,9 and 10 above will not be relevant to the Free Adverts
Copyright © 2010-present - ukprom.com - all rights reserved.